'I Miss Your Face' Cactus Potted Plant
Potted in a decorative ceramic pot with a cheeky face illustration, these make the perfect gift to send to someone who you miss. The plant grows slowly but should be repotted every three years in a good mix of potting soil & sand or cactus mix.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water deeply about once a month when the soil is dry, let the pot drain thoroughly. Avoid soggy soild which can cause the cactus to rot
- Light: Loves full sun and thrives in direct sunlight, prefers a sunny spot on south facing windowsill
- Pot measures 10cms diameter
- Plant approx 15cms height
- Decorative Ceramic Face Pot is included
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!