Mini Bunny Ears Cactus
Bunny Ears Cactus (Opuntia microdasys) originate from Mexico They are very easy to care for and make great first plants. They have an unusual appearance with thick pads adorned with fuzzy short bristles, that resemble the fur of rabbits and grow in ear like pairs, hence the nick name Bunny Ears. Shown in the centre of the featured image.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water deeply about once a month when the soil is dry, let the pot drain thoroughly. Avoid soggy soild which can cause the cactus to rot, avoid overwatering to prevent root rot
- Light: Loves indirect sunlight, prefers a sunny spot on south facing windowsill
- Supplied in a nursery pot measuring 5.5cm diameter, overall height approx 12-14cms
- Decorative pot not included
- Other plants in featured image are not included
- Looks great in our Xsmall Serax Pots and Glazed Ceramic Pot (as shown in image)
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!