Desert Candle Euphorbia Cactus
This stunning sculptural cactus makes a real statement in any room. The Euphorbia Acrurensis cactus also known as the Desert Candle Cactus has slim ribbed stems with oval shaped leaves, resembling a candelabra.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water deeply about once a month when the soil is dry, let the pot drain thoroughly. Avoid soggy soil which can cause the cactus to rot. Prefers to be under watered as it lives in natural arid conditions
- Light: Loves full sun and thrives in direct sunlight, prefers a sunny spot on south facing windowsill
- Nursery pot measures 19cms diameter, height approx 60cm
- Decorative pot sold separately
- Toxic to animals
- Looks good in our Large Julie Pot
- Looks good in our Large Helena Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!