Meet Carlos the cactus. A pricky little fellow who will be a friend for life!
Cereus Cacti have tall elongated bodies and a column like appearance, and are native to South America. They are very easy to care for and make great first plants. They have a lovely blue/grey tone to them and look very attractive styled in your home.
They can grow pretty tall and so often need extra support in the form of a bamboo stake.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water deeply about once a month when the soil is dry, let the pot drain thoroughly. Avoid soggy soild which can cause the cactus to rot
- Light: Loves full sun and thrives in direct sunlight, prefers a sunny spot on south facing windowsill
- Supplied in a nursery pot measuring 10cm diameter
- Decorative pot sold seperately
- Fits perfectly in our Large Julie Pot and Serax Hand Painted Pot Medium and the Large Hoff Pot
- Mildly toxic to animals
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!