Golden Hahnii Bird's Nest Plant
The Sansevieria Trifasciata or Golden Bird's Nest plant as it is more commonly known is so easy to care for, it can even go 30 days without any watering. They thrive with very little maintenance so are great first time plants.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water when soil is totally dry. Avoid overwatering to prevent root rot, these are drought tolerant plants
- Light: Best placed in bright indirect light, but will do fine in most light conditions
- Supplied in a Coconut fibre nursery pot reducing plastic waste, measuring 9cm diameter, total height 18cms
- This is a small plant
- Decorative pot not included
- Fits our Med Julie Raw Grey Pot and Large Ceramic Wall Hanger and Dip Ceramic Hanging Planter
- Toxic to pets
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Plants are living things and may vary slightly from the images shown.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!