Haworthia Potted Zebra Plant
Haworthia are lovely succulent plants that make very attractive small houseplants. These small, low growing plants form rosettes of fleshy green leaves that are generously covered with white stripes, giving them a distinctive 'Zebra' appearance.
The Haworthia is a miniature succulent native to South Africa, and is one of the easiest houseplants to care for.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: Like bright light, but not direct sunlight. In their native environment, they are often found in the shade of a rock or other object. They do best in a room with a window facing east or west to provide bright light for a few hours a day
- Watering: Water more generously in the summer, in the winter reduce watering to every other month. Let the soil dry out between watering, do not overwater as this can cause the plant to rot
- Nursery Pot measures 11cms
- Plant approx 17cms height
- Decorative Pot not included
- Includes our Serax Hand Painted Pots available in Pink, Green, Blue or Grey
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner. Shop our selection of the best indoor plants and unique pots to house them in.