Haworthia Zebra Plant
Haworthia are lovely succulent plants that make very attractive small houseplants. These small, low growing plants form rosettes of fleshy green leaves that are generously covered with white stripes, giving them a distinctive 'Zebra' appearance.
The Haworthia is a miniature succulent native to South Africa, and is one of the easiest houseplants to care for.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: Like bright light, but not direct sunlight. In their native environment, they are often found in the shade of a rock or other object. They do best in a room with a window facing east or west to provide bright light for a few hours a day
- Watering: Water more generously in the summer, in the winter reduce watering to every other month. Let the soil dry out between watering, do not overwater as this can cause the plant to rot
- Nursery Pot measures 10.5-11cms
- Plant approx 12cms height
- Decorative Pot not included
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!