Hoya Kerri, also known as the Sweetheart Plant, is a succulent plant native to south east Asia. It's distinctive heart shaped leaf makes it an ideal gift to give as a token of love. This double leaf version makes the perfect gift for a couple, or special someone!
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water deeply about once a month when the soil is dry, let the pot drain thoroughly. Avoid soggy soild which can cause the plant to rot
- Light: Likes bright indirect sunlight & particularly likes morning sunshine
- Supplied in a nursery pot measuring 6cm diameter, approx height 12cm
- Decorative pot sold separately
- Mildy toxic to pets
- Fits perfectly in our xSmall Serax Pot and Small Hoff Pot (note: plant needs raising up from the base or potting directly in the Hoff Pot so your Hoya does not sit too low in the pot)
- xSmall Julie Pot and Small Helena Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!