Satin Pothos Silvery Ann Plant
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Scindapsus Pictus or Satin Pothos is a very similar to Devil's Ivy but has distinctive silver speckled leaves. It is almost impossible to kill and it stays green even when kept in the dark. So if you are a notorious plant killer this is the plant for you! This plant is native to Thailand and the Phillipines where it can grow upto 3 metres tall.
It's one of the most popular houseplants not only because it looks good in your home, but also because it's extremely easy to care for.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: water every 5 to 7 days when the top layer of soil is dry. Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy, this plant is drought tolerant if you forget to water it
- Light: can live in pretty much any light, but ideally kept in a bright, humid spot away from direct sun. Satin Pothos is a great air purifying plant and likes moisture so misting it's leaves will help it to thrive
- Nursery Pot measures 10.5cms
- Plant length approx 15-20cms, this is a small-medium plant
- Fits Decorative Pot 11cm upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Toxic to pets if consumed
- Looks good in our Jute black baskets
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.