Calathea Medallion Plant Small
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Calathea Medallion also known as the roseopicta calathea is native to the rain forests of Brazil. A beautiful tropical plant which is commonly kept as a houseplant because it has large distinctive and ornamental leaves, with oval green feathered stripes and a pinkish red underside. This is very much an on trend houseplant!
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: water when the top layer of soil is dry about once a week in Spring/Summer and less so in the winter. This plant loves humidity too, so mist the leaves regularly, will love a bathroom environment
- Light: needs plenty of diffused light, direct sunlight can cause the leaves to fade and lose its distinctive stripes. Can also tolerate low light conditions
- Nursery Pot measures 12-14cm diameter, plant height approx 35-40cm
- Fits Decorative Pot 13cm upwards
- Pet Friendly Plant
- Air Purifying Plant
- Looks good in our Vibes Pot 14cm upwards
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!