Fishbone Cactus Plant
The Epiphyllum Anguliger also known as the Fishbone Cactus, is one of the most striking cactus plants you will see. It has flat zig zag shaped stems and is pretty fast growing compared to your average Cactus.
It's original home is the rainforests of Mexico but with the right care and love it will thrive in your home too.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: as with all cacti the key is not to over water it, allow the soil to dry, water less frequently during the winter, and more so in the summer
- Light: likes bright indirect sunlight, a little full sun in late summer will encourage it to flower
- Nursery Pot measures 10cms, approx 25cm height
- Fits Decorative Pot 11cms upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits our Jute Black Stripe Pot, Small Modern Ceramic Planter Teal and Small Modern Ceramic Planter Grey and Julie Pot 12cm
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!