Devil's Ivy Trailing Plant - Large
The Scindapsus Marble Queen is a tropical species of flowering plant, it's native range extends from Northern Australia right to China, Japan and India. It is also called Devil's Vine or Devil's Ivy because it is almost impossible to kill and it stays green even when kept in the dark. So if you are a notorious plant killer this is the plant for you!
It's one of the most popular houseplants not only because it looks good in your home, but also because it's extremely easy to care for. These plants have large, marbled green & white heart shaped leaves, and if given the correct care will grow over 6-8 feet long wherever you train their vines.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water every 5 to 7 days when the top layer of soil is dry. Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy
- Light: Can live in pretty much any light, but ideally kept in a bright, humid spot away from direct sun. Devil's Ivy is a great air purifying plant. If kept in low light it will lose it's distinctive marbled appearance
- Hanging Nursery Pot with hook, measures 15cms diameter
- Plant length approx 35-40cms, this is a medium to large plant
- Fits Decorative Pot 16-17cms
- Decorative Pot not included
- Toxic to pets if consumed
- Fits perfectly in our Seagrass Hanging Pot and XLarge Julie Raw Grey Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!