Kentia Palm Large Plant
The Howea Forsteriana, more commonly known as the Kentia Palm Plant is native to Lord Howe Island off the east coast of Australia. This plant was very popular in Victorian homes, and remains a poular houseplant today. This is a relatively easy plant to care for, it requires a space with lots of natural light and makes a great statement plant in your home.
It has a fabulous tropical appearance with lush green foliage and long slender leaves, it has great air purifying qualities too.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: Prefers bright indirect light, avoid direct sunlight. Best in a bright space with diffused light, it can tolerate a certain amount of low light too
- Watering: Water when top layer of soil is dry, avoid overwatering
- Feeding: Feed monthly during growing season, this is a slow growing plant
- Temperature: Happy in normal household temperatures, clean & mist leaves often regularly
- Nursery Pot measures 19cm diameter, plant height approx 90cm
- Fits Decorative Pot 20cm upwards, this is a large plant
- Pet Friendly Plant
- Air Purifying Plant
- Looks good in our Vibes Pot 22cm
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!