Mini String of Hearts Trailing Plant
By far our most popular plant is the String of Hearts (Ceropegia Woodii) not surprisingly because this lovely trailing houseplant has heart-shaped leaves, also known as the Rosary Vine and originally from South Africa.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: String of Hearts is a semi-succulent, meaning that it is more likely to tolerate under-watering than over-watering. Water and wait until the compost dries out and the leaves are a little soft before watering again
- Light: This plant likes bright light. You’ll find the stems growing towards the light and a lack of light is shown by large gaps between the leaves
- Nursery Pot measures 8cms diameter x 15cms height
- Plant approx 15-20cms trailing but grows very fast!
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits decorative pots 9cms diameter and upwards
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!