Monstera Monkey Leaf Plant
The Monkey Monstera (Monstera adansonii ) is a close relative of the Swiss Cheese Plant, native to the jungles of Central and South America. It's leaves which are crinkly in appearance have more holes than leaf giving this plant it's quirky look.
This plant is best placed in indirect light and watered sparingly - allow the compost to dry out before re-watering. It loves humidity so is ideal in a bathroom if there is good light.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Allow the top few inches of soil to dry out between watering. This plant likes a humid environment, so it’s often recommended to mist the leaves
- Light: Too much direct light can damage the leaves, while too little light can slow down growth. Aim for bright indirect light and bright shade
- Nursery Pot measures 12 cms
- Plant approx 25 cms height
- Fits Decorative Pot 13 cms upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits perfectly in our Serax Large Pots and Large Julie Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!