Nanouk Tradescantia Mini Plant
The Tradescantia Nanouk also known as Fantasy Venice, or Moses Cradle is native to South America. This fast growing plant grows lovely long stems, and looks great styled in hanging pots. It can sometimes produce small white flowers too.
It's distinctive foliage with a striking purple colour on the reverse of the leaves, make it a popular houseplant choice, and a great gift too.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: Loves a sunny spot, not happy in shade at all
- Watering: Water when top layer of soil is dry every 2-3 weeks, prefers to be underwatered
- Feeding: Light feeding monthly during the Spring season
- Temperature: Thrives in warmer & humid temperatures, mist leaves often to create moisture
- Nursery Pot measures 7cm diameter, plant height approx 15cm
- Fits Decorative Pot 8cm upwards
- Toxic to pets
- Air Purifying Plant
- Looks good in our Julie Rosa 10cm Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!