Philodendron Minima Plant
The Philodendron Minima is a vining plant with small glossy green leaves and is more commonly known as the 'Mini Monstera' this plant is super popular due to their gorgeous split leaves, fast growth and ease of care.
This plant is native to the tropics and likes a humid and warm environment. It grows fast and needs to be re-potted every 2 years.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy. Clean the leaves regularly to keep dust free. Likes a humid warm environment
- Light: Ideally kept in bright indirect light in a well lit spot, it may become scorched in direct sunlight
- Hanging Nursery Pot measures 11cms diameter, this is a small plant
- Fits Decorative Pot 12cms
- Air purifying plant
- Toxic to pets
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits perfectly in our Serax Medium Pot, Hanging Seagrass Basket, Helena Large Pot, Jute Stripe Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!