The Pilea Peperomioides, more commonly known as the Chinese Money Plant (said to bring good fortune) is native to the Himalaya's in China. This fast growing plant has large pad like leaves, and is easy to propogate with cuttings, it's often called the friendship plant too, as friends exchange cuttings to grow new plants.
It's distinctive foliage and low maintenance makes it a great choice of plant to give as a gift, and it's small to medium size is easy to place in the home.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: Prefers bright dappled sunlight, avoid direct sunlight as it's leaves are prone to scorching
- Watering: Water when top layer of soil is dry every 1-2 weeks
- Feeding: Light feeding monthly during the Spring season
- Temperature: Thrives in warmer temperatures, mist leaves often to create moisture
- Nursery Pot measures 7cm diameter, plant height approx 10cm
- Fits Decorative Pot 8cm upwards
- Pet Friendly Plant
- Air Purifying Plant
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!