Geometric Mini Cactus Pot
Cacti are great plants to have if you are just starting to build your collection of indoor plants. They are easy to care for if you follow the simple guidelines below. They can tolerate pretty terrible behaviour for years if you are a notorious plant killer!
Cacti grow very slowly but should be repotted every 2-4 years in a good mix of potting soil & sand or cactus mix.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: plenty of bright indirect light
- Watering: avoid overwatering to prevent root rot, water every 2 weeks during the growing season April-Sept. Cacti do not require watering during Winter from Nov- Feb
- Avoid placing by radiators, cacti do not like fluctuations in temperature
- Feeding: During the growing season add liquid tomato fertilizer to your water 2-3 times during April-Sept
- Cacti vary as per the images and we cannot guarantee which one you receive
- Comes in a concrete geometric pot
- Pot measures 7cms diameter x 6.5cms height
- Ensure you water your cactus out of the decorative pot to ensure proper drainage
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!