Tiger Aloe Succulent Plant - Medium
The Aloe Variegata Magic plant, also known as the known as the Tiger Aloe has stiff pointed dark green leaves with white stripes and flowers in spring/summer. The plant grows slowly but should be repotted every three years in a good mix of potting soil & sand or cactus mix.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: Enjoys full sun to partial shade
- Watering: Water deeply but rarely and let the soil dry out between watering, do not overwater as this can cause the plant to rot
- Nursery Pot measures 12cms
- Plant approx 15cms height
- Decorative Pot not included
- FIts perfeclty in our Small Jute Black Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!