Blue Star Fern Plant
The blue star fern or
Phlebodium aureum has lovely blue/grey leaves and is native the tropical forests of the America's. It typically grows on the branches of other trees and is known as an epiphtye plant: a plant that grows on another plant!
They can grow pretty big in their natural habitat, and can thrive in a shadier spot in your home. They do love humidity, so are ideal for bathroom settings.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: this plant likes to be kept moist, water when the top layer of soil is dry. This plant likes humidity, so is great in a bathroom. Otherwise mist your plant every couple of days.
- Light: Likes bright indirect light, can also thrive in a shadier spot
- Supplied in a nursery pot measuring 12cm diameter, this is a small to medium sized plant, approx 35cms height
- Decorative pot sold separately
- Fits perfectly in our Serax Hand Painted Pot Medium
- Pet friendly
- Air purifying
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!