Calathea Freddie Plant Small
The Calathea Freddie plant is native to the rain forests of South America. It has vivid green leaves with striped markings. It also has very good air purifying qualities, and is very easy to care for, making it a popular choice of houseplant.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: water when the top layer of soil is dry about once a week in Spring/Summer and less so in the winter. This plant loves humidity too, so mist the leaves regularly, will love a bathroom environment
- Light: needs plenty of diffused light, direct sunlight can cause the leaves to fade and lose it's distinctive stripes. Can also tolerate low light conditions
- Nursery Pot measures 12cm diameter, plant height approx 40cm
- Pet Friendly Plant
- Air Purifying Plant
- Looks good in our Vibes 14cm pot
- Looks good in our large hand painted concrete pots
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!