Calathea Ornata Pinstripe Plant Small
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Calathea Ornata plant also known as the pinstripe Calathea is native to Columbia. A beautiful tropical plant which is commonly kept as a houseplant because of it's dark green distinctive pinstripe leaves, this is very much an on trend houseplant!
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: water when the top layer of soil is dry about once a week in Spring/Summer and less so in the winter. These plants like to be kept moderately moist. This plant loves humidity too, so mist the leaves regularly, will love a bathroom environment
- Light: needs plenty of diffused light, direct sunlight can cause the leaves to fade and lose it's distinctive stripes. Can also tolerate low light conditions
- Nursery Pot measures 12cm diameter, plant height approx 35cm
- Fits Decorative Pot 13cm upwards
- Pet Friendly Plant
- Air Purifying Plant
- Looks great in our 14cm Vibes Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!