These super cool bunny ear cactus plants, otherwise known as Opuntia microdasys, are unusual looking plants. Their shaped pads resemble ears and hair-like spines (glochids) look like fur, hence the nickname 'Bunny Ear'. This plant is native to North Mexico and is a very hardy plant and super easy to care for.
Potted in a decorative ceramic pot with a cheeky face illustration, these make the perfect gift to send to someone who you miss.
Plant Care Tips:
- Light: Like bright light, but not direct sunlight. Reduce to bright indirect light during the winter months
- Watering: Water more generously in the summer, in the winter reduce watering to every other month. Let the soil dry out between watering, do not overwater as this can cause the plant to rot
- Pot measures 7cms diameter, 7cms height
- Total height including Plant approx 15cms
- Decorative Face pot is included, available in 3 designs: Winking Face, Sleepy Face & Cute Face
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.