Monstrose Bunny Ear Cactus
This undulated version of the Bunny Ears Cactus (official name Opuntia microdasys monstrose) originate from Northern Mexico, they are very easy to care for and make great first plants. They have an unusual appearance with thick pads covered with minute golden spines known as glochids (can cause irritation to the skin and eyes), so take care when handling your cactus.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water deeply about once a month when the soil is dry, let the pot drain thoroughly. Avoid soggy soil which can cause the cactus to rot, avoid overwatering to prevent root rot. Does not require watering during the Winter
- Light: Loves indirect sunlight, prefers a sunny spot on south facing windowsill
- Supplied in a nursery pot measuring 12cm diameter, approx height 20-25cms, each plant varies
- Decorative pot not included
- Looks great in our Med Serax Hand Painted Pot,
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Plants are living things and may vary slightly from the images shown.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!