Curly Spider Plant - Large Hanging
The Spider plant is probably the most recognised house plant there is, also known as Chlorophytum Comosum Bonnie, this curly variety is a bit more stylish than your average spider plant. If you are looking for an easy to look after, unkillable and affordable plant to add some green to your living space then this is the plant for you.
It's one of the most popular houseplants not only because it looks good in your home, but also because it's extremely easy to care for. This plant will live happily in most rooms in your home, it often sprouts stems of babies, so you can grow many new plants from your original plant.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Keep it well watered, more so in the growing season and less in winter
- Light: Can live in pretty much any light, but ideally kept in bright, indirect light. It can lose it's stripes in low light and will grow more slowly
- Supplied in nursery pot with hook measures 18cms, total height inc plant approx 35cms
- This is a medium to large sized plant
- Fits Decorative Pot 19cm upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits perfectly in our Seagrass Hanging Basket as pictured
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!