Dracaena Lemon Lime Large Plant
The Dracaena Lime Lime Plant has lovely long sword shape, bright green leaves with yellow stripes, making it a very bright & cheerful plant. A very easy house plant that is virtually unkillable, as it does not need to be watered as much as other popular house plants. Known for being tough and resilient, it will tolerate light shade and cooler temperatures too.
Dracaena is one of the most effective houseplants in air purification. Top tip: brown spots on the leaves show that the plant is under watered, black leaves can mean it's getting too much.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Require less water than most indoor plants, mist the leaves with water and keep the soil lightly misted (never soggy) Always allow the top soil to dry out before watering. Do not overwater, as it may cause root rot
- Light: Prefers medium to bright light but can tolerate lower light levels
- Nursery Pot measures 17cms diameter
- Plant approx 65 cms height
- Fits Decorative Pot 18 cms upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits perfectly in our Shapes Canvas Container and Large Jute Back Stripe Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!