Elephant Ear Alocasia Plant - Small
The Alocasia Zebrina also known as the Elephant Ear Plant or Zebra plant grows large leaves hence the nickname, and has funky striped stems. This is a real statement plant and looks great on its own or styled within your plant collection to create your own indoor jungle.
This plant originates from Brazil where it loves humidity so is ideal in a bathroom if there is really good light.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Allow the top few inches of soil to dry out between watering. This plant likes regular watering so keep the soil lightly moist, it’s also good to mist the leaves often
- Light: Too much direct light can damage the leaves, this plant loves a bright spot but away from direct sun
- Nursery Pot measures 11cms
- Plant approx 30 cms height, this is a small to medium plant
- Fits Decorative Pot 12cms upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits perfectly in our Small Jute Black Stripe Pot, Medium Hand Painted Pot, Small Neutral Black Jute Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!