Geo Filament Table Lamp - Design Your Own
These super cool Geo Filament lamps are handcrafted using layers of sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood. Waste is kept at a minimum and the wood is finished with 100% raw organic linseed oil.
Each cord has a black UK three pronged plug and the inline switch is located 1m from the plug.
A soft, warm-white LED Filament bulb is provided.
Base Measures 9x9x9cms, Height inc bulb 18cms approx
These lamps can be made bespoke for you. You can choose your paint & cable colour. Make a note of your choices in the comments when you check out.
- Paint Colours available: Teal, Mustard, Orange, Smoke Grey, Dusty Pink, White
- Cable Colours available: Grey Zig Zag, Orange, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Neon Pink
The lamps are individually handmade by Prior Made in their Bristol based studio, therefore no two will be exactly the same. Please note that the lead-time on this item can be upto 6 weeks, but we will advise at the point of order.
- It is advised that you use a LED bulb with this lamp.
- Light fitting is Bayonet BC22.
- All lighting components have Product Certification (CE) and are from a LIAQA assured company.
- Each cable has a UK three pronged plug and the cable is double insulated.
About Sustainable Birch Plywood:
- Birch Plywood: Birch trees are an abundant, fast-growing, renewable resource and plywood production makes efficient use of all available material from the tree.
- The Birch Plywood we use is an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified product, consisting of a mix of recycled and virgin wood/fibres from other FSC certified sources.
- Plywood has natural colour variations and imperfections.