Hoya Kerri, also known as the Sweetheart Plant, is a succulent plant native to south east Asia. It's distinctive heart shaped leaf makes it an ideal gift to give as a token of love.
Potted in a decorative ceramic pot with a cheeky face illustration, these make the perfect gift to send to someone who you miss.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water deeply about once a month when the soil is dry, let the pot drain thoroughly. Avoid soggy soild which can cause the plant to rot
- Light: Likes bright indirect sunlight & particularly likes morning sunshine
- Pot measures 7cms diameter, 7cms height
- Total height including Plant approx 12cms
- Decorative Face pot is included, available in 3 designs: Winking Face, Sleepy Face & Cute Face
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.