Small Christmas Cactus Plant
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Meet Klaus our mini Christmas cactus, also known as Schlumbergera cactus, which grows naturally in a jungle type woodland attached to trees.
A beautiful cactus that flowers from late November to late January, making a fabulous Christmas display or gift at Christmas, hence it's nickname the Christmas Cactus.
They are very easy to care for and make great gifts. They come in a rainbow of colours and your cactus will picked at random, all are very pretty.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water when top layer of soil is dry, every 2-3 weeks, reduce watering from late Jan to late March after the flowering season, likes a humid environment so mist every 1-2 weeks
- Light: Thrives in bright light, avoid direct scorching sunlight, prefers semi shade to blasting sunlight, but best to avoid low lit spots
- Temperature/Feeding: will be happy in normal household temperatures, avoid fluctuating temperatures, and do not place near a heat source such as a fire or radiator
- Supplied in a nursery pot measuring 9cm diameter, approx height 10cm
- Decorative pot sold separately
- Pet friendly
- Air purifying
- Fits our Med Serax Pots
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.