The Crassula Ovata more commonly known as the Jade Plant is native to the eastern cape province of South Africa. It is best known for being a symbol of good luck, it requires a little more core than an average houseplant, if you have a lovely sunny space this is the perfect plant for you.
It has thick oval shaped leaves and woody stems, resembling a mini tree. It is slow growing, and loves basking in full sun. It's a lovely plant to gift to someone who needs a boost of good luck. Comes complete in a mini footed ceramic pot, available in 2 colours.
- Light: Loves full sunshine, and is not happy in shady spots
- Watering: Try not to let this plant dry out fully, water when the top layer of soil is dry, keep lightly moist but not soggy. This plant is prone to root rot if overwatered
- Feeding: Feed every 2-3 months during spring season
- Temperature: Happy in normal household temperatures
- Nursery Pot measures 5.5cm diameter, plant height approx 10cm
- Toxic to pets
- Pot not included in this listing
- Air Purifying Plant
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!