Mini Spider Aloe Plant
The Spider Aloe, sometimes called the Hedgehog Aloe is a succulent plant from South Africa's Cape Province. It is low growing and has distinctive knobbly spines. These little plants love a warm sunny spot and can sometimes produce lovely coral red flowers.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Like most succulents, the Spider Aloe is drought tolerant. Water deeply but rarely and allow the soil to dry out. Do not overwater to prevent root rot
- Light: Your Spider Aloe likes bright strong indirect light and can withstand full sun
- Supplied in a nursery pot measuring 6cm diameter, height approx 12cms
- Decorative pot sold separately
- Fits perfectly in our xSmall Serax Pot, Small Hoff Pot and Small Helena Pot, Small Wall Ceramic Hanger
- Mildly toxic to animals
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!