The Chamaedoera Elegans, more commonly known as the Parlour Palm Plant is native to the rainforests of South Mexico. It is a very easy plant to care for and can thrive with a simple care routine, and is tolerant of low light conditions too. This makes it a great choice if you are are looking for a relatively low maintenance plant that packs a punch in terms of style.
It has lots of lush green foliage with long slender leaves, and looks great as a focal point in any room.
- Light: Prefers bright indirect dappled sunlight, avoid direct sunlight. Happy in low light spaces too and is tolerant of darker corners
- Watering: Water weekly when soil is dry, less so in the Winter, more tolerant of underwatering than overwatering. Mist weekly to add moisture
- Feeding: Feed monthly during Spring only
- Temperature: Happy in normal household temperatures, clean leaves often too
- Nursery Pot measures 9cm diameter, plant height approx 25-30cm
- Fits Decorative Pot 10cm upwards
- Pet Friendly Plant
- Air Purifying Plant
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!