Philodendron Trailing Plant
The philodendron trailing plants has beautiful deep green heart shaped leaves, that trail beautifully in a hanging pot. This is an easy care plant, that will create a focal point in your home.
This plant is native to the tropics of South America and there are two varieties, climbing or trailing and non climbing that grow upright.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy. Clean the leaves regularly to keep dust free
- Light: Ideally kept in a bright indirect light, it may become scorched in direct sunlight
- Hanging Nursery Pot measures 15cms diameter, comes with hook
- Plant length approx 35-40cms, this is a medium to large plant
- Fits Decorative Pot 16-17cms
- Decorative Pot not included
- Air purifying plant
- Fits perfectly in our Seagrass Hanging Pot and XLarge Julie Raw Grey Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!