Plantsmith Houseplant Care Kit
The ultimate plant care kit containing Plantsmith food tonic & perfecting houseplant spray. You can really take your houseplant care to the next level! The ideal gift for houseplant fans!
Plantsmith plant food tonic is a professional formulation houseplant food with 13 essential nutrients to keep your houseplants happy & healthy.
- Houseplants require feeding during the growing season (March – September)
- With potassium, magnesium and iron for strong, glossy leaves and growth of beautiful, longer lasting flowers
- Kelp extract to stimulate cell growth
- Suitable for all houseplants and succulents
Plantsmith perfecting houseplant mist is a professional formulation mist spray with 17 essential ingredients to promote good healthy houseplants
- Aids growth, deters pests and helps boost plant health for improved growth and resilience.
- Lavender and Avocado oils to deter pests.
- Kelp Extract and Humic Acid to stimulate growth.
- For use on all Houseplants and Succulents.
It’s best to feed houseplants regularly during the growing season, which usually runs from March to September. During this time, use this fortifying tonic every other time you water your indoor plants. Simply shake the bottle well and mix 5 ml (approx. 4 pumps) into a litre of tepid water and apply at the base of the plant. For younger plants mix the same amount into 2 litres of water. Use our handy indoor watering can designed specifically for watering indoor houseplants.
Always make sure that your plants are not sat in water, as this will rot the roots and kill the plants. Come back and check 15 minutes after watering and pour away any excess pooled water.
Each Glass Bottle contains 500ml