Polka Dot Begonia Plant
The Begonia Maculata also known as the Polka Dot Begonia, is one of the most stunning house plants you can get. Not just a plain old Begonia, this plant is a real eycatcher.
It's large angel wing shaped leaves have beautiful silvery polka dots on the surface and a gorgeous red purple colour on the underside of the leaf. This is nature at it's most magical. The good news is that this plant is pretty easy to care for too.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: this plant likes regular watering so keep the soil lightly moist, it does not like to stay dry for too long, ease back on the watering during winter to avoid soggy roots
- Light: likes bright indirect sunlight, direct light can scorch and dry the leaves. Also thrives in lower light conditions
- Nursery Pot measures 12cms, this is a small to medium sized plant
- Fits Decorative Pot 13cms upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits perfectly in our Large Hand Painted Serax Pot
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
You can also watch our House Plant SOS series on You tube & IGTV to learn how to keep your plants happy & healthy!