Spreadable Gin Marmalade
We'd like to propose a toast... smothered with Spreadable Gin.
No longer confined to a cut glass tumbler mixed up with tonic water; this booze-infused preserve is one seriously versatile gourmet ingredient – spread it, drink it, bake with it, or gobble it straight out of the jar.
All of the alcohol is cooked off during the creation process so this heavenly ginjection won't give you a furious hangover!
- Award-winning gin-infused preserve
- Spread it, eat it, drink it, bake with it, devour it straight from the jar
- Your new favourite gourmet cocktail ingredient
- Goes very well in a cucumber sandwich
- Won't give you a crippling hangover
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Ingredients: sugar, lemons, water, gin (3%), quinine extract, essential oils, citric acid
- 220g jar
- A marmalade with gin, made in Devon by the Proper Marmalade Company
- Made in small batches from fresh lemons. Laced with lashings of artisan gin!
- Measures approximately 6.5cm(W) x 6.5m(H) x 6.5cm(D)