Stingray Alocasia Plant - Medium
The Alocasia Macrorrhiza is a rarer variety of the Elephant Ear Plant, it has large wing shaped leaves that resemble a Stingray, hence the nickname. This is a real statement plant and looks great on its own or styled within your plant collection to create your own indoor tropical jungle.
This plant originates from South East Asia where it loves humidity so is ideal in a bathroom if there is really good light.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: This plant likes regular watering so keep the soil lightly moist, it’s also good to mist the leaves often
- Light: Too much direct light can damage & scorch the leaves, this plant loves a bright spot but away from direct sun
- Nursery Pot measures 14cms
- Plant approx 55 cms height
- Fits Decorative Pot 15cms upwards
- Decorative Pot not included
- Fits perfectly in our Large Serax Hand Painted Pot, Large Hoff Pot Grey and Large Hoff Pot Rosa
- Toxic to Pets
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a 'Plant Personality' care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won't include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.