The Green Balm 50ml
The whole family can use Green Balm even if you have super sensitive skin. It has many beautifying remedies and it’s a vital part of any outdoorsy first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping when space is precious.
The original Green Balm is a 100% natural multi-purpose healing/beauty balm, and some might say, it’s a miracle! This cult product is crammed with MOA’s hero herb yarrow, used for centuries to heal and repair, keep this little 15ml pot handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have the sniffles and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot; it's a ramblers dream-cream!
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove eye-make-up, use as a luxurious hot cloth cleansing balm…try the Daily Cleansing Ritual